- Debut Fiction: The Smoker: The New Yorker
david schickler's debut fiction piece "The Smoker", featured in The New Yorker
- Is There a Terrorist in Your Home?| Christianpost.com
You may be surprised at how many “terrorists” there are in your home right now. Video games, computers, cell phones, teen magazines, music, TV, & movies: all of which fall under the umbrella of entertainment and all are likely perpetrators.
- Op-Ed Columnist - May We Mock, Barack? - Op-Ed - NYTimes.com
At first blush, it would seem to be a positive for Obama that he is hard to mock. But on second thought, is it another sign that he’s trying so hard to be perfect that it’s stultifying?
- Santa Cruz: A Beach Town That Doesn't Shut Down - New York Times
But what can a town that embodies a Beach Boys record offer when summer is just a memory? Plenty.
- theselby - photos in your space
photographer todd selby documents some significant people in the arts world in their homes
by 4 users
- USC Marshall » Board of Advisors
The USC Marshall School Center for Investment Studies (CIS) recognizes the significance of fostering relations between industry and academia.
by 2 users
1 - 6