- ‘I Robot’ with SebastianX of ‘Sebastian’s Pamphlets’ > Robots.txt Help
Hobo SEO UK
- » Fast PHP� - Jaslabs: High performance Software
professional web solutions
- ®¤©: documents: php and unicode
- A Development Infrastructure for PHP
by 2 users
- advanced_php_debugger - PHP manual
advanced_php_debugger PHP reference manual with full description and examples.
- An Introduction to the HTTP Protocol
- Building Object-oriented Web Pages with HTTP Compression in PHP
- Caching Tutorial for Web Authors and Webmasters
Covers the how's and why's of Web caching for people who publish on the Web. With FAQs.
- Converting Perl To PHP by WebGuru Web Programming
- Developing PHP the Ajax way, Part 1: Getting started
- Enable PHP debugging using .htaccess - Spellbook - IT mage’s best friend
Spellbook - IT mage's best friend
- How to Kill Mysql Performance » SlideShare
A great talk by Jay Pipes! Must-read for DBAs and webdevs.
- How to parse RSS feeds with PHP
Download freeware and shareware software for Windows, Linux, MAC, Mobile, PALM
- Introducing the Flyweight Pattern with PHP 5
- Juicy Studio
UTF-8 and the Byte-Order Mark (BOM)
- Making the web » Becoming PHP 6 Compatible
- Mastering regular expressions in PHP, Part 1: Perl may be regex king, but PHP can slice and dice input quickly, too
Pattern matching is such a common chore for software that a special shorthand -- regular expressions -- has evolved to make light work of the task. Learn how to use this shorthand in your code.
Site Guide - Caching
- PHP Classes - PHP Classes blog
13 rules to optimize your Web site performance
1 - 20