- A VC
by 2 users
- Browse by Person
Find startup companies, products, and people at Startup Search
- CrunchBase, The Free Tech Company Database
by 19 users
by 16 users
- Startups to watch - (1) - Business 2.0
Startups to watch. It's getting crowded on the Web 2.0 frontier, but there are still some startups that truly stand out. Business 2.0 Magazine identifies the ones most likely to strike gold in 2007.
by 2 users
- The Microsoft-Yahoo Story In Cartoons | CenterNetworks
A Cartooning Experiment has created a variety of cartoons about the Microsoft-Yahoo deal. The cartoons were created using Bitstrips, a company we interviewed on video at SXSW. Bitstrips really is a pretty fun Web app. Here are the cartoons - click for
- Top ranked companies on Startup Search
Top Startup Search companies ranked by buzz, traffic, and overall score.
- Venture Capital Funding — Venture Capitalists — Sequoia Capital
Provides start-up venture capital funding for seed stage, early stage and growth companies. Investing between $100 thousand and $50 million, the venture capital firm has funded more than 500 companies in the United States, China, India and Israel.
by 3 users
- YC News: A Shift From Articles to Advice • Startup Hustle
I have been following YCombinator's News section almost since its inception. I have seen the YC community in action; from the switch of "Startup News" to "Hacker News", to the disappearance of nickb and his return. It is one of the best sites on the web for startup information.
1 - 9