- Cybiko, Inc. - wireless handheld cheap game
- Digital Anthropology M.Sc.
- Digital Divide
This Web site, provided by the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), is home to more than 350 television show companion sites in addition to Web-original sites. PBS Online hosts interactive content for everyone including kids, parents, educators, and the general audience.
bert big bird broadcasting cpb ernie frontline neighborhoods nova npr online pbs public service sesame street television
- Digital Opportunity Channel - digital divide and sustainable development news
- Digital Storytelling | Stories for Change
an online meeting place for community digital storytelling facilitators and advocates.
- e-Living: Life in a Digital Europe
- Ennis - Home Page
Weekend break Ennis. Portal site for weekend breaks in the capital of County Clare, Ireland. Resources and directory links to accommodation, restaurants, shopping and activities, entertainment and history also directions to Ennis.
break breaks clare county enis ennis inis innis ireland weekend
- Hathitrust - "a digital repository for the nation’s [US] great research libraries"
in books and ebooks by 3 users
- hrheingold's syllabi Bookmarks on Delicious
Plugged In connects individuals and cultivates minds by creating the opportunity to produce, express, and contribute using technology.
alto community contribute digital divide east enterprises express greenhouse network palo plugged produce technology the using
- ICT for Development
Comprehensive coverage of news, events, discussions, papers, articles and other links related to the innovative use of information and communication technologies (ICT) for development.
- IDPM - Institute for Development Policy and Management, University of Manchester
- INET 2002 internet policy conference
- Internet as Playground and Factory
- Internews - Supporting Open Media Worldwide
in policy by 2 users (all private)
- Introduction....Wired Up Communities ..DfEE
This website brings you the latest news about the Wired up Communities initiative as well as providing further information and links other similar sites.
access communities computers disadvantaged e-learning email internet online regeneration technology wired
- Jenna Burrell
Researcher at LSE studying Internet cafe use and entrepreneurship in Accra, Ghana
digital from all users