- ..:: GARZANTI LINGUISTICA ::..
A very good online Italian-language dictionary. Type in a term to get a full dictionary definition, including use of the term in idioms and expressions, and hyperlinks to related terms. There's also an Italian-English dictionary on the site, which includes audio files in MP3 format, but you have to register (for free) to use it. Recommended
by 10 users
- Basic Phrases in a Number of Languages
- BBC - Languages - Italian Steps
This is a self-contained online course. Guided by an Italian teacher, you can start from scratch or brush up on a particular topic.
beginners course culture deutsch italian language phrasebook steps
by 2 users
- BBC - Languages - Learn Italian
Learn Italian in your own time with interactive courses, videos and audio clips: essential facts, holiday phrases, games and worksheets.
adult bbc course courses education interactive italian languages learning lesson listing online resources self-study video work
- Centre of Italian Studies Carlton Homepage
Italian language courses
- Corriere della Sera
Italians like to compare Corriere della Sera to the New York Times, considering it the most "national" and prestigious newspaper in Italy.
by 30 users
- Dante's Worlds
by 8 users
- eLanguage School's Italian Podcast
Learn Italian Pod
by 2 users
- Grattugina, la bambina speciale
Italian Childrens Story
- il Narratore audiolibri- Download audiolibri MP3
- Italian - Mahalo
- Italian Electronic Classroom
The Italian Electronic Classroom is a project of Centro Studi Italiani, aimed at providing free on-line, useful information on difficult aspects of the Italian language to students, teachers, translators, writers. This is a work in progress. Periodically we will add new pages on topics covering grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and so on. Visit our site again and send us your suggestions!
by 5 users
- Italian English Dictionary
- Italian Flashcards
- Italian idioms
- Italian Institute of Culture, Melbourne
- Italian Language Course
by 2 users
- Italian Language Test online. Test Your Italian and verify your Italian knowledge
- Italian Self-Study Group
The Italian Self-Study group is dedicated to improving our Italian by short, weekly assignments. It is a very informal, online course. All levels of proficiency are welcome. All submissions are also anonymous.
- Italian Slang
1 - 20