- Adding Charts to Web-Based J2EE Applications
Easily add grapical charts to any Java-based Web applications. Using two popular open-source projects, Cewolf and JFreeChart, developers can provide users a way to visually analyze data through a web browser.
- alphaWorks : Method Scheduler for Java : Overview
A robust scheduler component that allows developers to execute methods on Java objects asynchronously and/or repeatedly.
- Amazon.com: Enterprise Messaging Using JMS and IBM(R) WebSphere(R) (IBM Press Book): Books: Kareem Yusuf
Amazon.com: Enterprise Messaging Using JMS and IBM(R) WebSphere(R) (IBM Press Book): Books: Kareem Yusuf by Kareem Yusuf
- Cewolf - Chart Enabling Web Object Framework
Cewolf can be used inside a Servlet/JSP based web application to embed complex graphical charts of all kinds (e.g. line, pie, bar chart, plots, etc.) into a web page. Therefore it provides a full featured tag library to define all properties of the chart (colors, strokes, legend, etc.). Thus the JSP which embedds the chart is not polluted with any java code. Everything is described with XML conform tags.
- freechart API Documentation
- Generate PDF files from Java applications dynamically
If your application needs to generate PDF documents dynamically, you need the iText library. The open source iText library makes PDF creation a snap. This article introduces iText and gives a step-by-step guide to using it to generate PDF documents from Java technology applications. We create a sample application to better understand iText.
- How to send "processing" message to user while working...
weblogic.developer.interest.servlet | Google Groups
- iText Documentation
- JFreeChart tutorial:how to create a pie chart | Java, PHP, ASP, and Mysql Tutorials from DeveloperZone.biz
JFreeChart tutorial | C#, Java, PHP, XML, Linux, and Database Tutorials from DeveloperZone.biz
1 - 9