- A Library of Wedding Readings - All Kinds of Wedding Readings from Classic to Unusual, from the Bible to Fiction
If you're looking for a wedding reading, start with this library of wedding readings. There's sure to be the right one for you, whether you're looking for classic and traditional to unusual and unique. Sources range from the Bible to fiction and poetry.
by 2 users
- Atlas By U. A. Fanthorre | WEDDING CEREMONY READINGS
There is a kind of love called maintenance,Which stores the WD40 and knows when to use it;Which checks the insurance, and doesn't forget The milkman; which
- Into The Garden: A Wedding Anthology: Poetry and Prose on Love and Marriage by Robert Hass | LibraryThing
All about Into The Garden: A Wedding Anthology: Poetry and Prose on Love and Marriage by Robert Hass. LibraryThing is a cataloging and social networking site for booklovers
- Readings and poems for civil ceremonies :: Vows & Readings :: You & Your Wedding
Wedding planning with You & Your Wedding magazine. Everything you need to know about planning a wedding from the wedding experts at the UK's best-read wedding magazine - articles, advice, forums, suppliers directories, free planning tools, downloads and shopping
- Ring Presented to Julia By Robert Herrick | WEDDING CEREMONY READINGS
Julia, I bringTo thee this ring, Made for thy finger fit;To show by thisThat our love is (Or should be) like to it.Close though it beThe joint is free; So, when
- Sir Philip Sidney. "My true-love hath my heart, and I have his." Love sonnet from "Arcadia."
Poem from 'Arcadia', a pastoral by Sir Philip Sidney
- Song By Edwin Muir | WEDDING CEREMONY READINGS
Why should your face so please me That if one little line should strayBewilderment would seize meAnd drag me down the tortuous wayOut of the noon into the
- The Bargain, by Sir Philip Sidney
Complete text of the poem by Sir Philip Sidney.
- The Wordsworth Book of Sonnets
- The Works of Robert Herrick.
- WEDDING CEREMONY READINGS
by 2 users
- Wedding Readings | Romantic Selections of WEDDING CEREMONY READINGS
59 Wedding Ceremony Readings consisting of romantic poems, reflections and letters suitable for any wedding ceremony. Each wedding reading varies in terms of tone and style.
- William Shakespeare Sonnet 116, A Love Sonnet from Shakespeare. Shakespeare love sonnet valentine
William Shakespeare Sonnet 116: Let me not to marriage of true minds admit impediments. Shakespeare love sonnet valentine. This beautiful verse holds meaning for lovers of the 21st century as much as it did in the 17th century.
1 - 13