- Academic Earth
Video lectures from the world's top scholars
in academic by 21 users
- Am I ready to study in English?
OpenLearn - The Open University
- BBC College of Journalism
in Online courses
- DASH Home - Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard
in Online courses
- Digital Methods Initiative
- Digital Scholarship
Open Educational Resources (OERs) for digital scholars
in Public bookmarks
- Khan Academy
With over 3,200 videos on everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and hundreds of skills to practice, we're on a mission to help you learn what you want, when you want, at your own pace.
in Online courses by 38 users
- Media Helping Media - journalism guides
- One Zero One - Basic tools for setting up and maintaining a Wordpress news blog
- p2pu | Learning for everyone, by everyone, about almost anything
an online community of open study groups for short university-level courses. Think of it as online book clubs for open educational resources.
in teaching by 2 users
- Resources The Centre for Investigative Journalism
- Sonia Livingstone - The Realities of Youth and Peer Culture
Good example of how to provide maximum value from a video interview
- The News Manual
- The Saylor Foundation
a free and open collection of college level courses. There are no registrations or fees required to take our courses, and you will earn a certificate upon completion of each course. Because we are not accredited, you will not earn a college degree or diploma; however, our team of experienced college professors has designed each course so you will be able to achieve the same learning objectives as students enrolled in traditional colleges.
- Udacity (currently only tech/computer science)
Free Classes. Awesome Instructors. Inspiring Community.
in teaching by 16 users
opencourseware from all users