- Have You Given Enough to the Financial Services Industry?
For too long and for too many consumers there has been a presumption that personal finance is too complex. Instead of relying on self-education and skepticism, many just trust industry representatives to do the right thing for them.
- 10 Personal Financial and Investment Planning Steps in the Right Direction - The Skilled Investor provides free personal fin...
Increase your knowledge and accelerate your ability to take leadership in the management of your own personal finances and lifetime investing. This
- 10 Very Low Cost S&P 500 Index Mutual Funds - The Skilled Investor's FUND AUTHORITY SCORES for Mutual Funds and ETFs > Index...
10 Very Low Cost S&P 500 Index Mutual Funds - The Skilled Investor's FUND AUTHORITY SCORES for Mutual Funds and ETFs > Index Mutual Funds and Index Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) - Financial Articles, Measured by invested assets, the S&P 500 index is the most common index fund benchmark in the U.S. The S&P 500 tracks about 75% of publicly traded U.S. equity market asset value. You might think that you can pick any old S&P500 benchmarked index fund or ETF and thereby adopt a passive, low cost, broad market index strategy. Nope. Life just never seems to be that easy. This article lists S&P 500 mutual funds that a recent study found were the best mutual funds from the standpoint of lower investment costs.
The dominant issue with S & P 500 index mutual funds ...
- 100 Most Influential Personal Finance Bloggers
Credit Card Lowdown
- 101 Ways to Monetize Your Website or Blog << Vandelay Website Design
by 2 users
- 15 Value-Added Individual Investor Activities - Personal Investment Management > Financial Planning and Investment Managemen...
15 Value-Added Individual Investor Activities - Personal Investment Management > Financial Planning and Investment Management Personal Efficiency Articles - Financial Articles, Before estimating the investment value that you might add or take away from your portfolio, you first need to determine whether your strategies are or are not likely to lead to optimal risk adjusted investment returns.This value estimation is separate from any hourly opportunity cost related to spending time on your investments versus an alternative use of your valuable time. When you combine an estimate of your value added or value diminishing investment contribution with the opportunity cost of your time commitment, you derive an estimate of your total investment wage or opportu...
- 15 Value-Added Individual Investor Activities - The Skilled Investor provides free personal financial information. This fina...
Before estimating the investment value that you might add or take away from your portfolio, you first need to determine whether your strategies are or are not
- 18 Low Cost S and P 500 Index Mutual Funds
10 Lower Cost S&P 500 Index Mutual Funds Regular readers know that The Skilled Investor advocates a very boring, low cost, broad market, passive
- 2006 Federal Tax Rate Schedules
2006 and federal forms individuals publications rate schedules table tax
by 2 users
- 22 Ways to Avoid Financial Advisor and Investment Counselor Frauds and Scams
Avoiding financial advisor and investment counselor frauds and scams - Overview The best way to avoid being defrauded or scammed by a financial or investment
- 50 Tools and Resources During Tax Season
- 500 Index Fund
500 index fund, S P 500 index fund, S and P 500 index fund, 500 index fund, SP 500 index fund, SP500 index fund, S & P 500 index fund, SandP 500 index fund, 500 index funds, SandP500 index fund
- A caution related to classic investment books - Personal Investment Management > Scientific Investment Best Practices Articl...
A caution related to classic investment books - Personal Investment Management > Scientific Investment Best Practices Articles - Financial Articles, Individual investors should exercise caution when applying the tactics of older, classic investment books to current markets. The more handcrafted, seat of the pants, and individual actor approach to the securities markets in the pre computer, pre networking era has given way to different practices. Therefore, it is important not to confuse valid investment principles with the tactics that were used to implement them in the past.
- A Financial Decision Tool That Becomes Increasingly Valuable Over Time
As a financial decision tool, VeriPlan becomes increasingly valuable with the passage of time Summary: While VeriPlan is an genuine bargain because of its
- A.M. Best The Insurance Information Source
by 7 users
- ABOUT - Personal Finance Software - Manage Personal Finances - Small Business Software
Find personal finance software tips, tutorials and software reviews at About Financial Software. Read about desktop, online and PDA software to manage your finances.
- About -- Financial Software Forums - Discuss Financial Software - Financial Software Help
Discuss personal finance and small business finance software. Ask questions, get help, post your solutions and share your own expertise and your opinions of financial software packages.
Financial Planning Complete Guide to Personal Finance and financial success
A complete guide covering all aspects of financial planning including creating a budget, saving money, planning for college, retirement, taxes, insurance and much more.
401k banking college credit debt finance financial frugal investing ira money personal planning retirement roth saving savings
by 2 users
- ACAUS Association of Chartered Accountans in the United States
- Actively Managed Mutual Funds
big mutual fund portfolio, actively managed mutual fund performance, large mutual funds, passively managed index funds, no load index funds, stock and bond mutual fund, actively managed mutual funds, net investment performance, large actively managed mutual funds, active mutual funds, passively managed index, actively managed mutual fund
1 - 20