tells you what advertisers know about you when you surf online
- Canadian Internet Project
Last updated 2007. Produced at Ryerson
- Caroline Haythornthwaite CMC course
- Center for Information Technology Policy
- China Internet Network Information Center
- COMM 410 NEW MEDIA AND COMMUNITY LIFE
- Computer assisted reporting
- CurtainUp, US Internet Theater Magazine of Reviews, Features, Annotated Listings
on line magazine of Broadway off-broadway off-off broadway London, California, Washington, New Jersey, Berskshires, Philadelphia theater news, reviews, features, interviews, quotations, restaurant tips
current curtainup features guide links magazine main news page reviews site theater
- Digital Beginnings
a space for reflections on research relating to young children's engagement with popular culture, media and new technologies. The focus is on children aged from birth to eight, although not exclusively.
- ESRC Research Methods Programme
- European Commission
Information Society - eEurope 2005 European statistics on Internet use
in Public bookmarks
- Everyone's Guide to By-Passing Internet Censorship for Citizens Worldwide
- Expert's predictions about the Internet 2004
- FamilySearch Internet Genealogy Service (LDS)
Search for family ancestors. Billions of free family tree, family history, ancestry, genealogy and census records.
ancestors ancestral and archives aunt biographies births burial businesses c census christenings church file libraries records
in reference by 29 users
- filmcritic.com : movie reviews on Internet time
Over 7,000 movie and DVD reviews for the obsessive film fanatic. Reviews, contest giveaways, celebrity interviews -- we've got it all at Filmcritic.com!
christopher cinema critic criticism dvd emporium film filmcritic hollywood interviews movie movies review reviews vhs video
in search engines by 8 users
- Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads
in cool web services by 13 users
- Future of the Internet - portal for EU Information Society research
- Global Network Initiative
a multi-stakeholder group of companies, civil society organizations (including human rights and press freedom groups), investors and academics spent two years negotiating and creating a collaborative approach to protect and advance freedom of expression and privacy in the ICT sector, and have formed an Initiative to take this work forward.
Web-only international journalism "We have forged a business model that includes three pillars of financial support. The first is online advertising. The second is the syndication or sale of our content to other web and print publications around the world. And the third, and most bold, is the creation of an elite community on our site through paid membership"
in current events by 7 users
- Google Internet Stats
in reference by 2 users
internet from all users