- Sage and Honey Skillet Cornbread Recipe
- southwestern blackbean pie
1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn 8 medium green onions, chopped 1 1/2 cups (15 ounce can) black beans, rinsed and drained 2-3 T chopped fresh cilantro 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar 1/2 cup baking mix (Bisquick type) 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa 2 large eggs Heat oven to 400°. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Layer corn, cilantro,onions and beans in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, stir baking mix, milk, 1/2 cup salsa and the large eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa. 1/6th pie: 230 calories (55 calories from fat), 6 g fat (2.5 g saturated), 80 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium, 37 mg carbohydrate (6 g dietary fiber), 13 g protein.
- Spilt pea and mustard green curry soup
- Thai Rice (Rice Cooker Recipe)
Thai Rice (RICE COOKER RECIPE) 1 cup jasmine or basmati rice 2 cups canned coconut milk 1/4 tsp. cardamom 1/2 tsp. gr. coriander 1/4 tsp. salt ribbons of fresh basil or cilantro leaves for garnish (optional) See my notes Add all ingredients to the rice coonker except basil or cilantro. Cover and cook until rice cooker shuts off, about 20 minutes. Allow to stand 10 minutes, fluff and serve. Garnish with basil or cilantro. Notes: When I served this I used cilantro and some ground peanuts on top with a dash of red pepper flakes.
- The Vegetarian Society
The Vegetarian Society is a registered charity committed to promoting the health, environmental and animal welfare benefits of a vegetarian diet.
brtiain england food great ireland kingdom scotland society united vegan vegetables vegetarian vegetarianism vegetarians wales
by 3 users
- Veggie Sauce Z'ara or Veggie in Peanut Sauce
* 1 cup of peanut butter * 2 tablespoons of tomato paste * 1 medium red onion, finely chopped * 5 cloves of garlic, mashed * some oil to sautee the onions * 1 zucchini * 1 carrot * 1 big eggplant * 1of red, yellow,green sweet pepper * 1 bay leaf
- zucchini pie
Message: Zucchini Pie repost of recipe enjoy!
21 - 27